Is there a Kooba bag you desperately want but can't find?

You're going to laugh...I have a brand new with tags Desert Marcelle sitting in my closet for about 2 1/2 years - I never wore it! (Don't ask me why - so stupid) I sprayed my bag to protect it many a time. I tried it on the other day and fell in love again.... and now I see it's like the Holy Grail bag on here LOL who knew - it was totally a last minute splurge of mine (my first Kooba actually) from JC Madison.com - I was going to return it years ago but they wouldn't take it back LOL

Wow, what a gem of a bag. I wish I could dig out a desert Marcelle from my closet. I managed to buy an auburn Brynne lately, it's currently in the mail. Can't wait for her to arrive.

I agree Mini!! I think it is one of those colors that doesn't photograph well. I was absolutely AMAZED at how beautiful it was. I use mine all the time. Black would be sooooo nice. Unfortunately it seems they go high. (judging by one on our favorite auction house now!) Enjoy her and wear her in good health!:smile:

Ms Lizardo, my auburn Brynne arrived and she is GORGEOUS. The color is amazing. I'm also loving the style. I think I now need a black one!!!

I agree with you two ladies. That Auburn is such a lovely color, pictures don't do it justice. I used mine all weekend shopping and kept petting it when I would sit with it in my lap :smile: hee-hee. One in black would be the icing on the cake! Enjoy Mini!! :wlae:

Yay! I'm glad that someone (slegg61) dug up this old thread because the Kooba subforum was getting pretty stale....except for the autheticate thread. I would love to have a brand spanking new Marcelle or Lola. In black. sigh.......

I would like to purchase a metallic Lucy or Marcelle and a auburn or black Annie and Brynne. I missed out on a few auctions recently. Some went for decent, fair prices IMO. There are a few other vintage Koobas that I wouldn't mind purchasing but they are listed for way more than I am willing to pay for a used bag. But all hope is not lost for those of us looking for the old styles since Kooba announced that they will be bringing back the old classics. I can most likely hold out for a new one rather than a used one. Good Luck hunting ladies!

I've been wanting a Tracy for sometime and have found it in the Outlets for a little over $400 but trying to find it for $300. I should have bit the bullet and bought the studded one in the dark brown since this is the bag of my choice. It was about $424 a few months ago. I'm hitting the outlets Friday so wish me luck ladies.

A jade Lucy.

They rarely turn up, one did recently on ebay and went for way too much (imo), I wasn't even tempted at that price. I do wish they would re-release Lucy in some different colors but that won't happen.

And speaking of such, it's funny how Balenciaga & Chanel & Chloe (to name a few) keep releasing older bag styles each year in different colors and they are very sought after and coveted and then resold as "20** rare" whatever color and they DO sell, even rating the different year's leather qualities. Sigh ...

Would love to find a brown jacinda. two on ebay recently went for more than I can afford right now. :sad: I have a brown isabella and it's just too small for me. Love the leather though.

Be very careful bidding on some of the brown Jacindas, fakes abound on Ebay that were purchased on replica websites.

Know your seller!!!

I would like to purchase a metallic Lucy or Marcelle and a auburn or black Annie and Brynne.

Those are 2 bags I regret selling: the Silver Lucy and the Black Brynne. The Annie was great too. Gosh I forgot I once had so many Koobas.

One that I've never had that I still want is a smooth black Sienna. TDF :girlsigh: