is there a Goyard backpack?

Actually it has already been released in Paris and also limited pieces in New York and China.

Someone recently bought it and posted on Instagram.

If I am not wrong, price is around 3300 eur and for now, only the two classic colors are available.

Actually it has already been released in Paris and also limited pieces in New York and China.

Someone recently bought it and posted on Instagram.

If I am not wrong, price is around 3300 eur and for now, only the two classic colors are available.

Sorry didn't know it was already available. I thought only a few people had had the chance to get their hands on it. I'm not a fan of backpacks so I will pass. Plus for the same price you can almost get a hard sided piece. Or a steamer

Sorry didn't know it was already available. I thought only a few people had had the chance to get their hands on it. I'm not a fan of backpacks so I will pass. Plus for the same price you can almost get a hard sided piece. Or a steamer

I think that it's overpriced for a backpack. I rather get a steamer which is really gorgeous.

Yes- the Alpin is finally out! It comes in all black or the black/tan version of the goyardine canvas. US retail price is $4730, so on the high side for non-hard-case Goyard pieces but markedly less than the new Hermes backpack which was recently introduced (about $7600).