Is the rose gold sweet really not that sweet?

Aug 20, 2006
Hello folks!
I just purchased an MOP sweet clover bracelet. However, after reading up on MOP, I'm a bit concerned that this particular stone will not fit my lifestyle.
I debated on whether to get the rose gold one or not. My SA said that the rose gold one wasn't as popular because it just didn't have that 'presence'. Most folks go for the MOP.

So, here I am debating other alternatives to the MOP. I don't necessarily want to spend a lot more for the item. I might return the MOP and get the rose gold. But, if PFers have other options, I'm definitely interested!

I'm not even that committed to a bracelet. I just wanted something in the same price range as the MOP sweet bracelet. I just wanted to treat myself to a little VCA :smile:
Any advice is definitely welcomed!
Just as a reference:
Right now, I usually wear a cute little Tiffany bangle on one hand and two Sydney Evans type bracelets on the other hand (one is black onyx and the other is white coral with a diamond clover motif).

Attachments

• 20181221_055008.jpg
    20181221_055008.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 367
Reactions: seikow and BBC
I have the single and I really like it. It's very much on the daintier side. The 6 motif is a good price point while giving more impact. In addition to more motifs, the chain is thicker too.

For other options, does it have to be RG? There's the mini Frivole bracelets that are offered in WG and YG. They may be worth looking into too.

Reactions: Tall1Grl
Also there’s carnelian sweets and if you can stretch the budget a bit more-turqouise butterfly sweet, are good options!:tup:
Forgot to mention that since you said you were open to other suggestions..maybe stack 2 small perlee pearls of gold rings? 2 of those would be around the same price pt as a sweet bracelet.HTH!:flowers:

Last edited: