Is the Palm Spring Mini still popular ??

I just sold my PS Mini. Nothing wrong with it, it was just superfluous in my collection and I wasn’t using it. It was a very different type of bag for me to purchase, and I figured I’d use it for a couple of years and hand it off to my 22 year old daughter. She didn’t feel she would use a bag in that style when the time came, so I sold it to FP. Really cute bag, enjoyed it but had no regret about selling.

Reactions: am1ly
Debating adding the Palm Springs back to my collection. Let it go during the pandemic—wasn’t using much of anything. I dress very casual and think it is just such a cute bag! Over 50 now—so was thinking I was too old for it! But this thread has made me feel that maybe it’s ok!

Debating adding the Palm Springs back to my collection. Let it go during the pandemic—wasn’t using much of anything. I dress very casual and think it is just such a cute bag! Over 50 now—so was thinking I was too old for it! But this thread has made me feel that maybe it’s ok!
Like you, I let my PSM go during the pandemic because I thought I was too old for it. But I’m considering adding it back, because it works so well for my casual lifestyle and I work from home now. I am 50 so I’m still on the fence.

I'll be 55 this year and also thinking of adding it! Age is just a number! My cousin is in her 60s and totally rocks a backpack!

It's a really nice bag. I wanted it back during its release but it was sold out for so long that I forgot about it. Also there was the rumor it was coming out in the black leather so I was going to get that one.

I’m so glad to find this thread! I just purchased mini bumbag on a whim but I’m not comfortable with it. (Too small.?) almost 50 and was worried it would look to child-like on me. Haha!
Don’t need a big bag but essentials are sunnies & readers, small wallet, lip glosses & small snack
Buy the mini or *another speedy 20?

I’m so glad to find this thread! I just purchased mini bumbag on a whim but I’m not comfortable with it. (Too small.?) almost 50 and was worried it would look to child-like on me. Haha!
Don’t need a big bag but essentials are sunnies & readers, small wallet, lip glosses & small snack
Buy the mini or *another speedy 20?
You’re never too old for any bag. You should buy and use what you love. Age is just a number and no bag is age specific. As long as it looks great on you that’s all that matters. The mini bumbag looks great on you btw, and sits at a good height too. But onto the psm, I have one and love it. It was my most used bag last year (I used it to bits) so this year given it a rest to use other bags. At the moment I’m using speedy 20 and enjoying that. Am eyeing the confetti 20, so gorgeous but scared (petrified) of the white hahaha, also nano speedy aquarelle is also on my radar (but no stick in store for me to try)….and every time I see people’s mini bumbag I want one too! Such a great casual bag and easy too use. Hope this is somewhat helpful.

You’re never too old for any bag. You should buy and use what you love. Age is just a number and no bag is age specific. As long as it looks great on you that’s all that matters. The mini bumbag looks great on you btw, and sits at a good height too. But onto the psm, I have one and love it. It was my most used bag last year (I used it to bits) so this year given it a rest to use other bags. At the moment I’m using speedy 20 and enjoying that. Am eyeing the confetti 20, so gorgeous but scared (petrified) of the white hahaha, also nano speedy aquarelle is also on my radar (but no stick in store for me to try)….and every time I see people’s mini bumbag I want one too! Such a great casual bag and easy too use. Hope this is somewhat helpful.
Sooo helpful, thank you! I have speedys in nano, xs, bb, 20, 25 & 40, I guess I have a style, lol! PSM might be a fun change, just can’t make the bumbag make sense for an occasional grab. How does capacity of PSM compare to your 20? I love 20 too but sometimes feel like I’m strapped to a football, lol!

Reactions: Bumbles