Is the Odeon and Bloomsbury a keeper

Melfontana

Feb 13, 2012
I’ve never sold a bag before and I’m wondering if I should sell my Odeon and my Bloomsbury to fund the Saintonge?
I know the Odeon and Bloomsbury is discontinued but I used them primarily when my daughter was younger and I had to carry more stuff. Now she’s 13 and she carries her own stuff so I’m thinking about downsizing?

This is my collection, most of my bags are discontinued but I can not seem to let them go. IMG_2924.jpg
IMG_2921.jpg
IMG_2923.jpg
IMG_2925.jpg
IMG_1261.jpg
IMG_3745.jpg
At the same time I feel maybe someone else would use it more.

Great collection! I sold my Odeon some time ago. I was reaching for it less and less. Finally decided to sell it and put the money towards something else I knew I’d enjoy more. I still think it’s a really cute bag, but I don’t miss it. If I kept every bag I’ve bought that was cute and/or discontinued I’d have a closet full of discontinued cute bags I don’t use. Good luck deciding and enjoy your terrific collection!

Reactions: Melfontana
When I saw your collection, I thought, that this 2 bags are not real your style. Especially the Odeon.

I started with the Artsy as my first LV and then purchased the Odeon as my first crossbody - I think that was what was available at the time. It’s a great bag when my daughter was younger I really does hold a lot.