Is the MAGENTA color ok for 35 year old woman?

knn

Nov 2, 2006
Hi!!

Somebody offered me a preloved Magenta FIRST bag. It looks really lovely with Grey clothes, I wear a lot of Greys n blue . BUT, I am hesitant because the color is too young? How about if I turn 45, can I still use it?

I am skinny and 5'5" tall. I only have tonight to decide, please help.

Thanks

trama turgo

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
You must be kidding, I am 36, I love magenta, and I can't see anything wrong with that.:P

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
Boca Raton, Fl
omg noooooooooooooooo way!
age doesnt matter re: colors of bags, etc., it just illustrates your personal style! It is a gorgeous bag, enjoy

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Denver, Colorado
I just turned 39 and have a magenta box that I carry to work. I plan to carry it forever:love: . I'd love to see a 70 year old carry one. It's age defying.

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
London
I think you should go for it! I am sure it'll look great on you like it does on all the other ladies here!:yes:

knn

Nov 2, 2006
Thanks a lot. I am gonna get it!! What the heck- life is short.

The color really is so pretty.

This is the first time I'd be owning a really colorful bag. This color looks really good with Grey ( am always in the gym and wearing grey suits)

I am waiting patiently for my Black Classique...sigh and another City in ?? color.

eeyore

O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Toronto
I agree with all the ladies. You should wear any colour you love. No rules on colour with age. You love it? WEAR IT!