Is the MAGENTA color ok for 35 year old woman?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!!

Somebody offered me a preloved Magenta FIRST bag. It looks really lovely with Grey clothes, I wear a lot of Greys n blue . BUT, I am hesitant because the color is too young? How about if I turn 45, can I still use it?

I am skinny and 5'5" tall. I only have tonight to decide, please help.

Thanks

2. I'm 38 and just got my first magenta. (shoulder) I really don't think it has anything to do w/ age. Go for it. Beautiful FUN, HAPPY Color! Enjoy!

3. You must be kidding, I am 36, I love magenta, and I can't see anything wrong with that.:P

4. You're definitely not too old for magenta.

5. The older I've gotten the brighter I've gotten. I think it will be great!

6. NEVER tool old for the lovely magenta!

7. omg noooooooooooooooo way!
    age doesnt matter re: colors of bags, etc., it just illustrates your personal style! It is a gorgeous bag, enjoy

8. Never! Magenta is a great color for every age.

9. ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

10. I just turned 39 and have a magenta box that I carry to work. I plan to carry it forever:love: . I'd love to see a 70 year old carry one. It's age defying.

11. no wayyyy... you'll look great in it!
    go get it, girl :wlae:

12. I think you should go for it! I am sure it'll look great on you like it does on all the other ladies here!:yes:

13. Thanks a lot. I am gonna get it!! What the heck- life is short.

The color really is so pretty.

This is the first time I'd be owning a really colorful bag. This color looks really good with Grey ( am always in the gym and wearing grey suits)

I am waiting patiently for my Black Classique...sigh and another City in ?? color.

14. I agree with all the ladies. You should wear any colour you love. No rules on colour with age. You love it? WEAR IT!

15. You never too old for B bags :P . I am turning the big 40 in a few days.. and look how many B bags I "accomplished" :P