Is the Lindy too young for me?

It took me awhile to like this bag, I always had a problem with the side straps of this bag. However, the more I see it the more I like it. But is it too young a bag for someone in their 60"s??? I ususally carry a b (or chanel - shhh) and most of the pictures I see on the forum are of you beautiful young girls. So I am thinking , does the Lindy belong on a younger person?
It took me a long time to like the Lindy. It has definitely grown on me, especially carried on the shoulder, still don't really like it hand held and squished. Like the Evelyne, I don't think it is too young, it's more casual. I saw a lady, in her 70's with an Evelyne and she looked great. I can see her looking just as good carrying a Lindy. I think it really depends on the color and hardware. I prefer a Lindy in neutral with GHW. Good Luck!

Thanks to everyone who expressed their opinion. I have now reevaluated my opinion of this bag and will start the hunt (or is it a chase) for the perfect Lindy. Beward of old lady in Hermes Boutiques on her quest.

I actually see the Lindy on older, rather than younger, women where I live, and find it very elegant on older women.

I'm 53 and have a wide collection of Hermes bags. IMO, the Lindy is the most practical for everyday use. I am carrying a Graphite Lindy daily this Fall. It is so easy to get in and out of, fits beautifully and can go over my shoulder while I'm wearing a coat. I never think I'm too old for it. It's just a fabulous bag. Can't wait to see yours!

Reactions: Julide