Is the large sabrina too bulky?

The first time I saw the large Sabrina in an FP store, I picked it up and thought it looked like a duffel bag to me. Keep in mind - it was completely stuffed with tissue paper.

The next time I was in the boutique and I told the SA my dilemma, she took out all the stuffing and I found that it looked fine. I still think the small is in better proportions to my height (I'm 4' 9" and curvy) - but I think I can pull off the large.

i'm 5' 3" and i love the large..
seriously, it's not that large of a size anyways..
i have tons of modelling pics..
with the cherry sabrina is here > http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/and-makes-4-them-help-im-also-doubt-473663-4.html
here's with the berry sabrina > http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/wishlist-do-come-true-slow-stripping-reveal-here-484998-8.html

and here's lots of the small ones that i bought for my mom, and a comparison pic between small and large..
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/and-this-one-for-my-mommy-hehe-491726-2.html

hope that helps!

Hmmm....Jelita we are the same size and the Sabrina looks great on you. However, I don't really carry much stuff...but the bag I really want only comes in large. I am afraid if I don't fill up a large Sabrina, it will lose it's shape or sag in a funny way. Thoughts anyone?

PS on a side note: Whenever I see the pic of your baby in your avatar it makes me smile....so adorable!

awwww.. thanks dear..
he is getting more cheeky by the day! *sigh*

anyway, if u're not filling the sabrina up, i'm safe to say it will not sag.. unless if u bought the patent leather of course.. that's super smooshy, iykwim..

as for me, i use the chameleon insert as i do carry a lot and it's great to have them well organised in there..
the chameleon insert help maintain the shape of the bag..

I'm 5'5" and I have 5 (!!!) large Sabrinas. I love the size. When I am out and about, I like to be able to put small purchases or other odds and ends that I acummulate into my purse, rather than carry the tacky plastic shopping bag that the clerk puts the items into.

I also am a mother of 6, and I like to be able to only carry a purse, rather than purse + diaper bag/expedition pack. So, the large Sabrina works perfectly for me.

I'll play. I'm 5'6'' and I prefer the small. I have two: the resort and a patent camel. I use them when I'm running around town, not so much for long shopping trips. The large just seemed too wide. I don't know, I might try it again when I look for my next one.

The first time I saw the large Sabrina in an FP store, I picked it up and thought it looked like a duffel bag to me. Keep in mind - it was completely stuffed with tissue paper.

That's what I thought too. I was thinking of getting one for Winter use, but it's way too big for me, and I'm 5'6. But I might try it out without the tissue.

IMO the large is quite bulky. Depending upon how much you carry, you may be surprised by the small. It does hold a lot!

Surprisingly it does! I think this bag will work very well in the Winter. I could fit my gloves, thin scarf, and a small umbrella and still have room for my essentials. It's an awesome bag!

I am pleasantly surprised by this thread. Jelita - the large Sabrina looks great on you! Not too big at all!

I am definitely the shortest here (4'11") and I own 1 OP art small Sabrina. I also think the large looks like a duffle bag, but I swear it's because they are stuffed to capacity in the store. I think the large would be great because it would definitely be roomier and hold more stuff. I also think the leather ones look better and have a better slouch than the OP art ones. If I did go large, I would have to try a leather one. Maybe I will someday soon after reading this thread. I honestly thought the large might be too big, but I'll have to give it a try, especially after seeing Jelita's modeling pics. Thanks for those! I like bigger bags too.

i saw a lady carrying the large sabrina in tan the other day at the grocery store and i thought she was carrying a duffel bag. it was so big!! i've only seen the small ones so i was shocked to see how large the large is.

i'm looking to get a sabrina and it'll probably be a small. hopefully i can fit my dslr in it!