Is the Celine Luggage/ Phantom Tote still worth buying?

urvi

O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
Hello Ladies!

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE the Celine Luggage Tote, have a gorgeous one in a bright orangey red which I use all the time... but here's my question... would you buy one more this year? I love the softness of the Phantom and was wondering if I should get one....
I also have the large trapeze in olive and love that too... What do you think? Would you suggest I get a phantom or something else?

As I love big bags and supreme quality, to me the medium luggage bag is still worth buying. I find this model both classic and timeless and I'm sure I will love these for years to come.

...and in addition to that, I would also love to have a Trapeze :smile:

I am with Loukpeach on this one :smile:
The luggage is a beautiful and well made bag but since you already have one why not try a different style? The Belt and the Tie being my own personal favourites ;)

It really depends on how much you use it.. I got mine in Summer 2013 and at first I used it a lot, then I kept it in the closet for a while and now I use it almost every day! It's very useful and stylish, my go-to bag.. I also consider it a classic Celine, so if you love it then why not!

To be honest, I'm not sure as these new styles as of now are not as popular as Luggage or Trapeze. But they are beautiful don't you think?
I think it always seems to take a few years for a new style to really catch in w the general bag public. The tie tote is made so well sold as a tank & is such a sassy style tote w/ class!
I think they are beatiful!!!

I just bought My first Céline Trapeze yesterday and I absolutely love it!! I bought My first Céline mini luggage (black) in 2011 and phantom (red) in 2013 and just had to get the Trapeze for Fall 2014 collection in Grey 😍😍😍 my life is complete 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 891