Is Suhali white a permanent?

black still available
white still available
blue is out (depends which store)
geranium is out (depends which store)
brown is the latest
i think latest upcoming is grey like elephant colour

Thank you, ladies. Your opinions are really appreciated.

I'm still not sure which one I'm getting. Either the handheld bag in PM or the smallest studded bag. Sorry, I'm one of those who doesn't know name of bags!

It's too mind boggling (both: name of bags and decisions) cos I'm travelling for 1.5 years (at least) starting mid this year and I'm not sure whether I should get a nice white bag which I will rarely use doing my travels or just get a durable bag like the Saumur. I was thinking of getting a long strap for my Speedy but it looked a bit odd with the handles kinda sticking out when I have the strap on.

Thank you, ladies. Your opinions are really appreciated.

I'm still not sure which one I'm getting. Either the handheld bag in PM or the smallest studded bag. Sorry, I'm one of those who doesn't know name of bags!

It's too mind boggling (both: name of bags and decisions) cos I'm travelling for 1.5 years (at least) starting mid this year and I'm not sure whether I should get a nice white bag which I will rarely use doing my travels or just get a durable bag like the Saumur. I was thinking of getting a long strap for my Speedy but it looked a bit odd with the handles kinda sticking out when I have the strap on.

the small 'studded bag' is l'aimable -- i just got my baby in black a couple weeks ago :biggrin: