Is Stresa PM a rare find??

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
I'm searching for a second hand (excellent condition) Stresa PM (preferably azur), and none of the consignement stores seem to have one, even E-bay has a whopping 5 for sale at the moment (only one azur). Is this a popular bag? Do people hang on to them for dear life? lol
If anyone has seen one, I'd love to know where. I put an offer on the one that is on E-bay, but I highly doubt he'll bite. He wants pretty much the asking price on vuitton.com.
Thanks

I think it's the opposite - it's not a very popular bag so not that many people own them, which means there aren't that many used ones for sale. I personally love the Stresa PM in Azur. I'm probably going to buy a new one in store. All the used ones I saw on ebay has some sort of vachetta issue.

I think most of the people on TPF prefer the stresa in azur over the monogram. If members of TPF is a reflection of your average luxe purse buyer, then that would mean that people are just buying them and using them. The purse is still a fairly new style. I would give it another year or two or maybe even three before people start to tire of the same bag. Azur looks great new and even with a little tan...not sure if I would still love my azur stresa pm if it became very dark in the leather parts.

K thanks ladies. I found a fabulous nearly new (used 5 times she said) Neverfull MM (azur) for $ 550, then she agreed on $ 425 (shipped to me). That's an Alma mono yesterday and a Neverfull today. Two LV's for about $ 850!! I'm happy and will wait to find my Stresa another time.