Is Speedy 30 Good Carry on Luggage?

I went to ATL last year around this time when I still had my Azur speedy, and it was so annoying. Partially because It was BRAND new and i was afraid of setting i down anywhere, and partially because a handheld bag just wasn't a smart idea. I'd say no.

i have the same bag and i love it for everyday. it depends where you're traveling to and what you like to bring with you. personally, i prefer a larger bag so i can bring magazines, water bottle, etc. with me. i also think that shoulder bags are more comfortable for travel (i prefer longchamps for travel). good luck deciding! :biggrin:

I think the 30 is entirely too small, especially if you plan on packing any clothing items. I just got back from a 2 day Vegas trip, and I managed to pack everything I needed in my speedy 35 (3 outfits, makeup, hair stuff, etc,) minus my heels of course - I just wore them the whole time. :P

The 40 is a great size for carry-on luggage, but for me personally the 35 is more versatile as I can use it as a great every day bag or luggage for overnight trips.

Definately too small for me ! I would take my palermo as my personal bag cause I always end up buying magazines that I put in there for the flight, then my keepall 55 with shoulder strap as a carry on for my clothes , makeup ect.... !