Is RGGH available in stores already?

Did you see Handbag Goddess' reveal on the Mar/Apr Purchases thread? Her Olive RGGH Town seems to have similar sized hardware as her Black CGH City. And they look much bigger (relatively) compared to the Black RGGH Town I've seen IRL before.

attachment.php

Sadly, the black lines are still there.

i was at singapore's balenciaga at hilton hotel and saw the new shipment for RGGH but was disappointed. they look like smaller versions of bronze giant hardware, not very flattering in my opinion and over-raved, so i skipped RGGH and got myself a GGH! (:

The town does not have the giant hardware like the city.....it's a smaller version. I'm curious to know whether the giant hardware, like on a city, will look like the rose gold on the town and first.

I saw a Canard Part Time with RGGH. It was absolutely fabulous. It had a muted, vintage look. Not quite as bling-ey as the SGH or GGH. The bag even had studs/feet on the bottom of the bag, which I have not seen before on a Bbag.

I saw a Canard Day with RGGH today and it was gorgeous. I have seen several towns with RG hardware, but that is more like a mini giant hardware like the Hip. The only bag I have seen with the regular size Giant Hardware in Rose gold was the Canard. I think I mentioned in a previous post that I'm pretty sure Bal NY had a black work with RGGH about two weeks ago, but I never saw it.