is Pourpre still available in paris?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi there, anyone lives in paris? i would like to know if the store still carries the Pourpre color? i wanted to get a twiggy or part time... many thanks!

2. Hi, I live in Paris, I remember they still have Pourpre at Galeries Lafayette and Printemps ast week end. I saw a city RH, a first, a work. They probably have more

3. thanks a lot, French 75. do you know if they have Pourpre for Part time or Twiggy style?

4. Well I didn't see them in the store but it doesn't mean anything because most of the bags are stored in the room behind. They only expose a few of them but each time I've asked for a particular one, they had it. I think you should write them an email or call them. The phone numbers of each store are on balenciaga.com.
    Good luck ! I hope you'll find one, but I'm pretty sure you will :smile:

5. I've emailed Fei at Balenciaga Geroge V Boutique yesterday and apparently there is a poupre city GGH available right now. here is the email address: Boutique10gv@fr.balenciaga.com. But I don't know about the PT or twiggy. Maybe you can ask...