Is my eva clutch normal??

Bootboot19

Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys!
I bought my eva in a LV store in hawaii in April this year, and I noticed that it doesn't have the Made in USA stamped on the zipper tag the way the older bags do.. Is this normal?? I wasn't able to compare it to the other eva clutches in the store , so I'm not sure if mine is a "faulty" one??? Thanks!

Hey guys!
I bought my eva in a LV store in hawaii in April this year, and I noticed that it doesn't have the Made in USA stamped on the zipper tag the way the older bags do.. Is this normal?? I wasn't able to compare it to the other eva clutches in the store , so I'm not sure if mine is a "faulty" one??? Thanks!

I have a DE eva and mine doesn't have the made in tag on that tab either! I believe it's normal.
Bags made in the USA no longer have a stamp showing where they are made. This has been the case for several years now. The tag will say "Louis Vuitton Paris," and inside there is tag that says made in USA of imported materials. It is not faulty. The only way to avoid this is to seek out a made in Spain or France bag, which can be difficult. If you search "cloth tag" or "made in USA" there are tons of threads on the topic. HTH