Is my Dolce & Gabbana bag authentic??

sweetee

Jan 17, 2007
Can anyone check or tell whether if my Dolce & Gabbana bag authentic??

Or.. where can I go for authentication??:confused1:

And has anyone seen this bag sold anywhere before?

Thank you all.

Attachments

• DG1.JPG
    DG1.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,804
If I am thinking of the correct site where you bought that bag....chances are you have a fake.

It is the site that has been censored and has bad customer service for God sakes. They kept on stalling me. I wanted to exchange, and they tried to make me give out my credit card info again and order online :confused1: I went no where with BBB. What should I do now?? Help!! I paid over $400 for it.:crybaby:

As far as I know (I haven't ever bought from them), people mag is correct--they do carry authentic items. But, they were not very nice to someone on this forum who was dissatisfied with her purchase for other reasons. They seem to have customer service issues.

susan-eric, Michele, ArmCandyLuvr,

Thank you all so much. Talk about their customer service, I was extremely furious of how they responded to me. :mad:

Anyway, I took the bag to the Dolce & Gabbana store today, and none of them could recognize the bag. :sad: However, the lady did menton about the leather being funny. Oh, I was so sad because I spent over $400 of my husband's money on it. I really want to cry. I was thinking of contacting Dolce & Gabbana headquaters in Italy and see if they can recognize the bag.

Thank you so much you all...