Is monogram too tacky/flashy?

Louis TOO flashy/tacky?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I did receive it for Mother’s Day and I really like it. I’m still not sure how much I’ll use it but we’ll see… I’ll definitely use it a few times at least, if only to make my husband happy. It’s the perfect size for a catch-all, isn’t it? And with the less recognizable monogram, I think I’ll be comfortable carrying it… plus, I really like the colour!
It's beautiful! I'm so glad you like it and yes, it's a great catch all! Sometimes it takes time to warm up to a bag so don't worry. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day!

I picked up this loverly Mono Lockit from Yoogi's Closet a few months ago. I just love it! It's lined in goatskin leather in a burgundy/aubergine color. The photo attached is from Yoogi's listing. They use really strong lighting and it makes the logo stand out big time. It's far more muted in real life. It's one of my favorite LV bags right now. I'd never seen a mono canvas with leather lining before this one. She's a keeper. :hbeat:

1652734518281.png

Here's the link with more photos.

I’m obviously a minority being a guy who doesn’t wear bags, but I’ve put off buying LV for years because of this subject. I don’t see the point of spending that money on something which doesn’t have a tell tale sign of what it is, which is why I bought this below. Not flashy, but still shouts about itself enough to warrant. If that makes sense?

understated flash.
View attachment 5398733
That is gorgeous

I picked up this loverly Mono Lockit from Yoogi's Closet a few months ago. I just love it! It's lined in goatskin leather in a burgundy/aubergine color. The photo attached is from Yoogi's listing. They use really strong lighting and it makes the logo stand out big time. It's far more muted in real life. It's one of my favorite LV bags right now. I'd never seen a mono canvas with leather lining before this one. She's a keeper. :hbeat:

View attachment 5405109

Here's the link with more photos.

Congrats! Its truly stunning.

• Love
Reactions: Prada Psycho
The glass is half full.
The glass is half empty.

It's tacky if you think so.
It's not tacky if you don't think so.

I would say it's definitely loud in terms of brand recognition though.
Still, I really like the monogram bags and SLGs that are classic in design. In this way, the monogram canvas looks more like a neutral print to me.