is Mini Bow durable enough as an everyday-bag?

ririan

O.G.
Jun 4, 2007
Hi everyone, this is my first thread here at the Miu Miu subforum. I hope I dont sound stupid here but is Mini Bow durable enough as an everyday bag??

I am totally in love with it after I saw it at the boutique two weeks ago and I could not get it out of my mind! The only thing that is stopping me is that the leather on mini bow looks fragile and prone to tears.

has anyone here use your mini bow on a regular basis? how does your mini bow hold up?

thanks!

I used it as an everyday bag in the summer. It held up pretty well. It won't stay perfect - as all bags will eventually show some wear and tear - especially everyday ones - but as long as you don't abuse it, it'll be fine. :smile:

I think it will be fine. I have a mini trifoglio. I don't think the bows will be as fragile as they look, especially since they don't face your body!

Hey I have one too and I sometimes use it as an everyday bag to work or just shopping- depending what u want to fit into it - i usually have one little bottle of water, a wallet, keys, mobile and sometimes some extras. Thats what I need ;)
The leather surely will show some use after a while, but if you treat it good (like not in the rain) it will stay nice :smile:. I think the only thing might be the handles and edges of the corners to fade a bit :smile:
Btw mine is the colour Erica :smile: