Is Mahina leather durable?

I think the regular size is pretty big... the PM is more like the Speedy 30, so plenty big for daily use IMO. I have had my SC out all week ~ I am really loving her! She is now in a tie with Mahina for my favorite bag!

Yay! I am so happy to hear that you like your SC! I'm going to keep checking Yoogis for a pm....

I got L.I think the XL makes it look too casual.

I can still be dressy with L. (I think)

I had the XL and hardly used it because it was too big and casual looking. Now I have 2 L size Mahinas in noir and Gris. The only thing with the light colour is that any scuffs on the corners show more than on the dark colours and the underside of the handles wears off after a while. Mine is 2009 and still looks great and is so carefree compared to other LV's I have to baby.
Enjoy! :biggrin:

Yay! I am so happy to hear that you like your SC! I'm going to keep checking Yoogis for a pm....

Definitely worth checking out... the leather is so luxurious, but different from the Empreinte line. The Emp. leather is stiffer and a bit more structured, but both are very high quality. You will get a little more slouch with the SC bag, but it is still what I consider a structured bag.

Definitely worth checking out... the leather is so luxurious, but different from the Empreinte line. The Emp. leather is stiffer and a bit more structured, but both are very high quality. You will get a little more slouch with the SC bag, but it is still what I consider a structured bag.

I do like bags more structured but I think I'd still like the SC even with the slouch...maybe Yoogis will get one soon....:smile:

I do like bags more structured but I think I'd still like the SC even with the slouch...maybe Yoogis will get one soon....:smile:

I hope so, too! The base is solid, so it does not slouch much... I think you would really like it.:smile:

Oh I just love my Mahina! I have a black XS and it is just my favorite thing ever. It can be worn crossbody or shortened down to a shoulder strap. Super durable but also soft and lovely! Very subtle with the monogram, fits everything possible on days where I don't need to carry a laptop around. Congrats on your purchase!!!

Oh you got the on yoogis we were wondering who picked up that beauty! Mahina is so very care free mine is also from 2008 I have the moredore metallic almost dark chocolate xl you're right xl is pretty big I wish I had the L but I do love it :smile: ,you're going to love it I'm sure!

Oh you got the on yoogis we were wondering who picked up that beauty! Mahina is so very care free mine is also from 2008 I have the moredore metallic almost dark chocolate xl you're right xl is pretty big I wish I had the L but I do love it :smile: ,you're going to love it I'm sure!

I saw you're mordore on OOTD posts.

thanks! I'm getting it tomorrow! I'm super excited!