Is LaPrin safe and legit?

SmallCoconut

Oct 25, 2019
Hi!
I have placed a deposit for abdominal liposuction at the La Prin clinic after talking with one of the translators there. After bringing this up with my sister, she wondered why I wont just do it here in my country instead of traveling across the world. Her main reason for asking if I was 100% sure this clinic is safe.
I am suddenly having doubts (maybe because i'm easily influenced by others) and I want to do even more research on this clinic. The problem is that there aren't too many reviews of them and I can't even check the doctor online (his name seems to be a very typical korean name).
The facility seems clean and the equipment seems very up to date. She provided me with a copy of his doctors license, which i don't really know how to check and can't read because, well i dont know Korean. She did mention that he was originally an anaesthesiologist, but that he began doing liposuctions instead. He has been doing this for about 18 years and the before and after pictures provided by the consultants look nice and natural.

Please help me determine if it's safe for me to go here. I am suddenly really anxious and getting these horrible thoughts in my head of something terrible happening to me (after reading all of those PS horror stories).

What made you decide on LaPrin instead of the plastic surgery centers in your country?
Where I live plastic surgery isn't as popular (other than maybe botox), which in turn makes the few clinics that exist here having very high quotations. Just going for a consultation can cost 60+ euro. Additionally I was already planning on swinging by Korea while visiting family in Asia (my friend will be studying there next summer). I have heard many good things about korean plastic surgery so i began researching. Happened to discover the name of this clinic while looking through positive experiences/reviews here on the forums and got in contact with La Prin (and some other clinics).

Hello, I did upper body liposuction at the same clinic a few months back. It was cheaper for me to do this in Korea than in my home country. What concerns do you have about the clinic/doctors and/or procedures?

Hello, I did upper body liposuction at the same clinic a few months back. It was cheaper for me to do this in Korea than in my home country. What concerns do you have about the clinic/doctors and/or procedures?
My main concern is about the safety of both the procedure and the fact that the doctor isnt board certified (anaesthesiologist educated). What did you think about the equipment, doctor, procedure and the general safety around the facility?

I just recently had fat grafting done at Laprin. They were great. The doctor has over 20 years of experience and has gone to school and worked at hospitals in the states. Highly recommend!