Is it weird to bring your Classic everywhere?

I agree with many of the others. If it’s something you like using and matches your outfits then it’s fine to wear to target, grocery store etc. especially now given there’s not much else to do! Also thinking about price per wear. For such an expensive bag I wouldn’t want to just use it for those “rare, special occasions.”
For me personally, if I’m just doing a quick errand run I usually don’t wear my nicer bags and simply because I don’t want create too much wear and tear. I try to rotate my bags. Similar to what @Wondermuffin and @Breakfast@Chaumet said.

Reactions: Breakfast@Chaumet
Not weird at all! The only places that are “off limits” for me personally are work and gym. But thats just me, I wouldn’t judge anyone else for it.

The chanel classic flap works great with casual outfits. In fact, I don’t think it’d even be suitable for “fancy special occasions”. I think a clutch would be more appropriate for that!
Absolutely agree. I think for fancy special occasions, a clutch or WOC is more appropriate than a bag.
I like to associate my ML or Coco handle with casual outfits. Personally, I find the combination is wearable and helps refine the total look better than wearing it with more dressy clothes, too much for my taste.

Reactions: xo.babydoll
Read through this forum and I 10000% agree w. everyone saying a classic flap can be worn where ever you choose to bring it. But... with one exception for city folks IMO.

I live in San Francisco and when I had (sadly had to sell it at the time) my chanel jumbo flap, I really really felt like I should not take it to certain parts of the city- mostly Tenderloin and certain areas of Market st/SOMA. I had more than once occasion where I noticed people eye balling my bag and not in a good way... Basically I would not take a Chanel bag to a "sketchy" area if that makes sense.

There are soooo many designer bags that 99% of people wont notice (even Birkins), but I feel like almost everyone will notice a classic chanel flap when they see one.