Is it silly to get the same birkin in 35 and 30, if you really looooove it?

Definitely don’t do it. I have done in Kelly 28 and 32 and same Evelyne (gold leather) with PHW and GHW. I regretted it and sold the 32 and actually both Evelynes.

Get a different neutral if you don’t want black.

I think I can use both easily....but I will prob only ever have 3 bags. My original thought was my 35 gold a 35 black
and a 30 in a pop of color pink or blue. But I just loved the gold so much......argggg.

Well, the heart wants what the heart wants.... BUT, I personally wouldn’t duplicate a color, or if I did, it would have to be two very different bag styles (like a Kelly and an Evelyne, and then I could swap straps :biggrin:). Hermes just does color too well to duplicate. Also, do you think you’d feel like the Gold B you already have would become slightly less special if you had two Gold Bs? If black feels too utilitarian, get something else: Etoupe, Indigo, Raisin, all function well as neutrals. Even Toffee is a warm neutral like Gold but just a little different. But that’s just me — I want to experience as many H colors as possible! :P

Reactions: acrowcounted
Noir 35B or something else altogether. Gold 35B and Gold 30B are essentially the same bag despite how you may try to justify otherwise. In the end though, it's your money so spend it as you wish.

I am not an owner of a birkin I am however an owner of several kellys in black as well as other colors.
For me they serve different purposes. For example I use a black kelly in size 35 for day
But I also like the option of the smaller size 25 kelly for evening
So if you are hesitant about the black perhaps consider another size in a color that would coordinate
with your wardrobe & offer more options

Maybe get another gold B but in a different hardware and leather (in addition to size). This will change your entire experience of the bag even though it is technically the same color!!!