Is it redundant to have the same 10 and 20 motif?

I would probably get another 10 motif yg instead of a 20. The reason being that you can wear them clipped together to get the look of a 20, or wear one wrapped around your wrist like a bracelet with the other 10 worn normally. You could even wear both wrapped around your wrist to create almost a cuff look and nothing in your neck. Just feels more versatile to me. 10 and 20 worn together are a bit overkill for me.

I would probably get another 10 motif yg instead of a 20. The reason being that you can wear them clipped together to get the look of a 20, or wear one wrapped around your wrist like a bracelet with the other 10 worn normally. You could even wear both wrapped around your wrist to create almost a cuff look and nothing in your neck. Just feels more versatile to me. 10 and 20 worn together are a bit overkill for me.

10 doesn’t really fit perfectly around most wrists.

OK I might be the exception here. I have the YG 20 motif necklace, and the YG 5 motif bracelet. I often link them together for a longer necklace. If money was no object, and I really enjoyed the YG, then no I don't think purchasing a 20 would be too much, if you already own the 10 motif.. I think wearing it together would look good. But there are some other amazing options. Like YG/Onyx or YG/MOP also to consider perhaps?

Reactions: lisawhit
I have a 2” extender and it still doesn’t quite work ☹️

Dang I guess it wouldn't really work then :/ Maybe 2 5 motifs are a good idea then instead? OP could get 3 different necklace lengths out of it plus have a bracelet of differing thickness most of the time.