Is it possible to turn a man's belt to a woman's?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My boyfriend has a belt that he is never going to wear, and I was wondering if there is anyway to turn it into a female belt. Can the LV store punch additional holes for you? Thank you!

2. I wear my husbands when I wear jeans that are really low on my hips. I think they can punch holes. He needed a custom alligator belt from NM to be "re-holed" because he lost some weight. NM sent it off to their folks. Came out awesome. But you can go to a leather shop or good shoe repair place. They even sell kits in craft stores to punch your own holes - but I would never trust myself with high end merchandise to do it myself.

3. Its actually pretty easy to do and if its too long you can cut off a certain length, replace the buckle and add holes. I have done this numerous times, but then again my dad has all the tools since he's a fashion importer, distributor and designer.

4. I just went to a shoe repair shop and they punched holes in my belt for free :smile: