Is it ok to purchase Ray Ban on ebay?

Shopping11

Shopping11
Apr 2, 2009
I am not sure if this is the correct place to post. :P

I am looking at a pair of Ray Ban on ebay, seller is sunglasses4less. Has anyone bought anything from this seller? Any advices or where I could get good bargains on sunglasses.

Thanks

I couldn't find them on either toolhaus or goofbay or eBay for that matter. Are you sure this is the correct ID?

At any rate, if you know how to find them, look at their feedback. If it is below 99.9% check out why. Then you will know whether they are good to buy from or not.

deekai: Sorry my mistake, the seller is sunglasses4less07 (somehow the 07 went missing above). I did check on goodbay, 7183 positives vs 51 nueltrals & 30 negatives. It's a pretty good track record, just concern over those negatives: about China made? and missing warranty cards. Should I just go ahead?

Anyone can recommend other places to purchase Ray Bans online?

Just be careful because I know fake Ray Bans exist. Also, feedback is a good starting place but often fake sellers also get good feedback so it's not completely accurate. I'd suggest maybe asking in the Authenticate This... forum and see what they say.

I notice you're in Australia and I have to say, Ray Bans aren't that expensive or hard to find here in Brisbane at least. I just think buying from a store would save a lot of peace of mind, but it is entirely up to you of course.

helium: Yes, I am in Melbourne. I am thinking of getting this pair for my cousin who is in New Jersey, so ordering online from the US makes more sense than shipping from here. However I do not want to send her something fake :coolio:

I guess for Ray Bans, I go to Costco. I've attempted purchasing Ray-Bans twice and they have both turned out to be fakes. The sellers? Disappeared off the face of the Earth before I received the item.