Is it just me or do you know these handbag brands?

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
I just got an email from Overstock.com about a sale they are having. So, I went over to look at their bags-has anyone ever heard of these brands?:

Francesco Biasia
Prague
Red O (I think this is Overstock's own brand)
Lauren Tango
Perlina

Francesco Biasia - their bags are sold on many online sites like bagshop, jacquelinejarrot, pinkmascara etc.

Some great-looking bags, IMHO and not terribly expensive.

Positive feedback judging from reviews on ebags and zappos, and from some posters here. :biggrin:

BTW I have read some posts here that suggest it's better not to buy from overstock, others who have bought from that site might be able to give you more helpful advice.

Like Kezza I have heard of Biasia and Perlina. I do not own any of these brands though so I cannot tell you about the quality. I think I saw Perlina bags from time to time at Loehmans.

Ah, thank you for jogging my memory, Kat! I see Perlina bags at Marshalls with some frequency. They seem quite nice, and come in styles I like, but I've yet to buy one. Probably because they're never just what I want, when I want it. I've seen Biasia bags at several online sites, never in person.