Is it hard to get a job at Coach??

Biscuitgirl

Bananas about COACH!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
I've been thinking about picking up a parttime job recently and what better than to work at the local Coach boutique? Does anyone here work at one? How difficult is it to get a job there? Do you have to have a lot of sales experience? Thanks! :tup:

Has anyone ever worked for Coach as a seasonal employee during the holidays? Do you get the same discount? Is it fun or do they make you work like crazy? I have heard horror stories about people working seasonally at the gap and having to work overnight re-stocking the store, and working new years eve until 11pm. Does anyone know if Coach is better?

I started up at Coach last year seasonally and i'm still there and happy :smile:
It's a great time to start working because it doesn't get busier than that and you are forced to learn quickly! I had very little sales experience, but some of the girls had none, it's a fun job and yes, you get the same discounts :tup:
You should definitely apply, most stores are looking for quite a few employees right now for seasonal... Good Luck!