Is it crazy to own both?!

lol I have the same concern as you. Just a little different in that I have the black lamb rectangular mini. I love small bags. I've been carry my woc on the weekdays and the mini on the weekends. I already have my name down for the black caviar square mini with the Spring act II collection. Yesterday I was like "I already have the black lamb rectangular mini which I love so much and I should just enjoy it". But today, I'm like "but the square is so cute and I "need" a mini in black caviar". Lol the struggle is real :cursing:

Reactions: Dextersmom
I want to purchase a black rectangular mini with silver hw but I already own a black square mini with silver hw. Is it crazy to own both? Or which size is best to keep? Any thoughts would be appreciated [emoji4]
I own a black rectangular mini with ghw and a black square mini with ghw and I love both! Both were presents so would never sell but even if they weren't presents I would still keep both.

Dont sell and have both. They work well for different things. The rectangular is more casual IMO as I wear it cross body as a day bag and the square is really nice for evening and looks a little smarter as i wear it on the shoulder

I do not think it is crazy. If you know you will wear both and not favor one over the other, get both. I tend to favor certain styles more than others so I know between the square and rect, id choose rect for the strap size. Congrats on finding a rect mini! I am still on the hunt!

Are you planning to have more than 1 rectangular mini or more than 1 square mini in the future? or is one or each pretty much it possibly?

if you are thinking it's possible that you may end with 1 of each size, then IMO the rectangular is slightly more functional in that it fits a bit more. usually I tend to get the more functional one in a versatile classic color like black. To me, the square mini fits less and I have to sort of "make it work" which i'm willing to because it's so darn cute. :smile: Because the shape of the square is more "cute/fun" to me, I like them in bright colors that are versatile. basically blue, red, pink, etc. you get the idea. That's just personal preference though. I have a bright blue square mini and honestly I don't wear it for practicality (for that I reach for my rectangular minis/MLs/2.55). I reach for my bright blue mini because it's fun and makes certain outfit (sundresses, shorts, jeans with a fun top that is simple and could use a nice pop of color). I like my M/L or 2.55 classics in well classic colors, and my mini's super fun and bright. but of course I needed a black caviar rectangular mini too just because I love the size so much.

However, if you know that it's likely you'll get more (or have) rectangular minis and square minis in the future, hey then I don't see why you shouldn't have 2 black ones and then add the colors later as you find ones you love :P

hope this helps!

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I want to purchase a black rectangular mini with silver hw but I already own a black square mini with silver hw. Is it crazy to own both? Or which size is best to keep? Any thoughts would be appreciated [emoji4]
If I were you, I would keep them both.
Different feelings and styles of carrying a square mini and rectangle mini. They are so adorable!!!

I am hunting for another rectangle mini and my 1st square mini.

+1 I agree with ironic. Well...I guess I am probably the one of those fellow crazies... :sweatdrop: Ahem.... :blush:So..I own 6 Black mini flaps in both square & rectangular in both leather and HW. ( beside a few colored minis in each shapes.) I know I am little bit crazy for mini but I really really love them all :P and believe or not, I've been using each of them as mini is the most used bags in my Chanel. To me the different shape of rect and square is totally different bag. And to me lambskin and caviar is a huge difference, and HW changes every outfits. I can't imagine to part with them -they will stay in my collection forever :rolleyes::heart:

So, if you love them, why not ;) life is short, I hope you follow your heart beat and enjoy your life with your favorite :flowers:

I adore you, shopgirl4cc!! :hugs:I love that you have 6 black mini's and I know I am asking a lot, but it would be an honor to see a shot sometime of your black mini's together (I so love the shot of your black M/L triplets). :hbeat:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
I adore you, shopgirl4cc!! :hugs:I love that you have 6 black mini's and I know I am asking a lot, but it would be an honor to see a shot sometime of your black mini's together (I so love the shot of your black M/L triplets). :hbeat:
Hi my dearest beautiful friend DM! Thank you sooo much for such your sweet comment aways! :smooch: Yes, Of course I'd be happy to do for you :hugs: Actually I posted this past winter all the black minis shorts pics somewhere in mini flap thread or December purchase thread....or best purchase in 2016 thread?! sorry I forgot where I posted, but I would take another pic and post hopefully soon for you, so Please wait for me dear darling:heart: :hugs: