Is it crazy to have the same bag in multiple colors?

I have the black and the souris and it took a while to enjoy the souris. I wear with all white, or with white jeans and a patterned top with the souris colour in or I wear a monochrome outfit. It looks really good - you should try it!

yeah, people style the souris colour so beautifully. i've seen so many stunning outfits on instagram but it's just not my style. i don't even own any white jeans :lol: i barely even wear my light blue jeans. i'm just all about dark bottoms
thanks for your recommendations though! i appreciate it :smile:

Reactions: BlueCherry
I’m in a same dilemma now, I have fluo orange mini, belt micro in light color, I forgot name. And I’m dying to buy black micro, I need a bag for a winter month here in Canada, and nothing make my heart [emoji176], and I keep going back to black micro. Note I only have one black bag, Valentino rock studs. Girls what you think, should I just get it?

Reactions: BlueCherry
I’m in a same dilemma now, I have fluo orange mini, belt micro in light color, I forgot name. And I’m dying to buy black micro, I need a bag for a winter month here in Canada, and nothing make my heart [emoji176], and I keep going back to black micro. Note I only have one black bag, Valentino rock studs. Girls what you think, should I just get it?

Yes get it :roflmfao: :facepalm:

Reactions: Hdream
I have the same bag in multiple styles! I fell in love with the Prada etiquette line and have 3 versions of the same messenger flap, albeit in slightly different styles (one with studs, one is larger size in different color with contrast strap, one is just a tote with delicious leather). I grab the one that best fits what I need to carry around that day!

Reactions: Hdream
I just ordered my second classic box bag. My first one is more for summer time, and I love carrying it. I don't want to switch bags and want to use it everyday. I have never had this kind of feelings toward my other bags. So I decided to get a fall/winter color so I can carry this style all year long...

I just ordered my second classic box bag. My first one is more for summer time, and I love carrying it. I don't want to switch bags and want to use it everyday. I have never had this kind of feelings toward my other bags. So I decided to get a fall/winter color so I can carry this style all year long...

Congrats! I thought I was smart buying an all year round grey one thinking it would stop me wanting another :doh: :facepalm: :lol: