Is Etinceler reputable?

ncabahug

Sep 19, 2014
Hello all,
I wasn't really sure where to post this, so if this is incorrect, I apologize.

I'm looking to buy another preloved Chanel bag, and I found one from a reputable seller. The seller also offers proof of authenticity with etinceler. How reputable is this authentication service? Should I go for it and have it authenticated again once I get it?

Thanks!

This is certainly a personal thing, but etinceler is my first choice in chanel authentication, especially for single flap bags. I’ve used them numerous times.

I “tested” them out a long time ago for my peace of mind. I sent in an authentic single flap and a superfake single flap. They were able to detect successfully. They were extremely cordial and professional about it, too.

Hope this helps.

I have no financial disclosures.

This is certainly a personal thing, but etinceler is my first choice in chanel authentication, especially for single flap bags. I’ve used them numerous times.

I “tested” them out a long time ago for my peace of mind. I sent in an authentic single flap and a superfake single flap. They were able to detect successfully. They were extremely cordial and professional about it, too.

Hope this helps.

I have no financial disclosures.

Thanks for your reply! That just gave me some peace of mind. I think I'll go for it and just get it authenticated again once it's here. :smile: