Is Dior still customizing book totes?

Kikiweasel

Apr 1, 2017
I apologize if this has been covered recently but I feel like I can’t find the answers anywhere. I am back on the MUST HAVE BOOK TOTE game but I really want to customize it with my name. How does one go about doing this? I’m in Colorado with no plans to travel (obviously due to Covid). Is dior still doing the embroidery on new book totes? Any feedback would be much appreciated!

I just asked the dallas store and yes they are still personalizing. And it must be shipped to New York for embroidery. They said it takes about 4-6 weeks right now. I saw someone post they got theirs back in a week! So thinking it depends on demand of personalization at the time you purchase your service?

Reactions: Kikiweasel
I just asked the dallas store and yes they are still personalizing. And it must be shipped to New York for embroidery. They said it takes about 4-6 weeks right now. I saw someone post they got theirs back in a week! So thinking it depends on demand of personalization at the time you purchase your service?
I just ordered one and was told 4 weeks for embroidery! I can’t wait. I think it could be a little sooner tho :smile:

Reactions: cczh and YummyLuxe