Is Celine still popular?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a nano in black and white STILL get compliments.Yes it's no longer in trend but those who KNOW know.Why not like a peekaboo or sac de jour?that wont go out of style

2. I think the bag looks dated to people who actually follow fashion (like a lot of the ladies here). To the person who does not pay close attention to trends, they will see a high-quality (possibly) expensive looking leather handbag. I have a dark brown mini and I just purchased one in Souris. I went into Celine in Barcelona over the weekend and fell in love with the Souris, but couldn't justify spending the retail price on it; not because I didn't think it was worth it, but because I knew I'd find it for a LOT less on VC or other similar sites.

The bag feels heavy, yes, but so luxurious. I love mine and find myself reaching for it time and time again for work, airport hang luggage and day trips. You won't regret buying it if you get it pre-loved for 40-50% off!

OneMoreDay likes this.
  3. Agree! I have a few of the recent 'it' bags, but theres something about a Celine which exudes class and elegance.

4. "In style?" Girl, buy what you love and what works for you, not whats in style. I just got on board with the Celine Trio bag and am sorry I did not take notice of it until now. Is it still in style - don't know or care, but I will tell you its functional, lightweight, classy and I am in "ain't wearing no bag weighing much as a baby" heaven. Besides if you keep something long enough, trust me it will come back in style some day. Good luck!

BlueCherry, armyofbirds and jasmynh1 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice