Is black nail polish still in for spring/summer?

1. I live in Miami, not one of the best places to wear all the cool winter styles, but everyone here wore black/dark burgandy nail polish this past winter (including me).

Since about feb, I switched to the pinks and orange colors, but I still miss having dark dark nails. I recently saw LiLo with it on, and she's in LA/New York. Do you think it's still ok to wear here?

2. i wouldn't unless you're making a goth statement.

3. I think the VAMP color etc... could be great with the mod black&white trend that's happening now, but only just for a night-out or so.

4. most people are probably going to tell you no, but pssssst....I still wear it.

5. I don't like her black nail polish. I would consider it during the winter months (never black but very dark red, or very dark brown). Plus her nails are always so disgustingly chipped with that black nail polish. I would say NO NO NO.

6. I'd wear dark reds in the winter, I think the black doesn't do so well in the more conservative D.C. atmosphere though.

7. I love the black nail polish and I wear it all year long, no matter what.

8. frlom a fashionable stnad point, I don't think sopersonally.
    But if it's a personal statement and you can keep it completely immaculate I think it's fine.

Like, if you wear hot pink tanks and white shorts. . . maybe it'll look too harsh. If you're apunk/goth kind of chick and you dress that way, you can pull it off! KWIM?
    I couldn't pull it off in the summer personally, it would look out of place on me based on my summer attire.

9. I wear black polish all year round it fits with my style.

10. I've seen people wear it still and they don't look goth with it.

11. I think it looks like Dior John Galliano Couture haha with the gothic theme
    but i like it.

12. I used to wear it around Christmas time last year I think. Except I never went with pure black, I went with a deep plum/purple. It really looks good if you do it the right way and keep your nails shorter because it looks hideous if you have long nails.

13. I love black pedicures! So rocker-chic!

14. I think black nail polish looks good if you're NOT goth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice