Is "Beverly" limited edition

Jan 4, 2006
A friend of mine just told me that the Beverly is just a limited edition, can anyone confirm this to me? I thought it was just a new model if not I better start saving quickly before it sells out :sad:

The XXL size one is LE but the rest are permanent additions to the monogram line. They look great don't they? The smallest one is really cute but can't fit much.

Yes, it is the cutest thing but you're right it's way too small for me. I got the MM which is much larger and still maintains the pleating which adds so much to the style. I really like this bag as it fits perfectly as a shoulder bag and a hand held bag and it's not so big that I had to "dig" for stuff in the bottom of the bag. Hope it's here to stay and not a LE

Yes, it is the cutest thing but you're right it's way too small for me. I got the MM which is much larger and still maintains the pleating which adds so much to the style. I really like this bag as it fits perfectly as a shoulder bag and a hand held bag and it's not so big that I had to "dig" for stuff in the bottom of the bag. Hope it's here to stay and not a LE

It couldn't fit my pochette wallet inside that's for sure! I totally agree, the pleating is what makes it so nice. My SA modeled the bigger sized one and it looks great as an oversized bag as well. I'm glad to know you're liking it :yes: