Is anyone up for a very long awaited little reveal?

Gorgeous colour!! I think it looks better than deer brown. The leather looks lovely..

I was thinking the colour is probably more brighter and fun to wear and it's also probably more durable, but there was something about Deer Brown I just loved, I think because it was so neutral and would match anything. However I am very happy with the Sycamore colour. Here are some more photos! It's sort of like a browner mustard in person, it's definitely beautiful!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 22.17.06.png
    Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 22.17.06.png
    571.1 KB · Views: 281
  • Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 22.17.47.png
    Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 22.17.47.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 268
  • Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 22.17.28.png
    Screen shot 2012-09-20 at 22.17.28.png
    611.2 KB · Views: 237
That is cute! The leather looks much nicer than the sycamore bags I've seen in Mulberry shops - will have to take another look at it

It is very supple and soft, it's very nice. Did you touch the Mini? I saw all 3 sizes in Selfridges and the Regular and OS did seem to have a more stiffer leather. But I'm sure it does vary as they can't use the same batch for every bag, so each one will be different here and there I think :smile:

I was thinking the colour is probably more brighter and fun to wear and it's also probably more durable, but there was something about Deer Brown I just loved, I think because it was so neutral and would match anything. However I am very happy with the Sycamore colour. Here are some more photos! It's sort of like a browner mustard in person, it's definitely beautiful!

The colour is lovely. I think you could wear it with a lot of colours too, and it looks a cross between mustard and brown..

Absolutely perfect and very cute. Just like a new born baby! Congratulations :cutesy:

It is very supple and soft, it's very nice. Did you touch the Mini? I saw all 3 sizes in Selfridges and the Regular and OS did seem to have a more stiffer leather. But I'm sure it does vary as they can't use the same batch for every bag, so each one will be different here and there I think :smile:

It was the SBS that I saw - a stiff, slightly shiny pleathery finish. So different to your lovely Taylor! It's taught me a lesson - don't dismiss a colour just by looking at one bag:cool:

Lovely bag - I don't blame you for wanting the mini Taylor - its such a cute bag! Enjoy it!

Thanks!

The colour is lovely. I think you could wear it with a lot of colours too, and it looks a cross between mustard and brown..

Thanks!!

Absolutely perfect and very cute. Just like a new born baby! Congratulations :cutesy:

Thank you :smile:

It was the SBS that I saw - a stiff, slightly shiny pleathery finish. So different to your lovely Taylor! It's taught me a lesson - don't dismiss a colour just by looking at one bag:cool:

Oh yeah that makes sense! My Lily in Oak feels a lot different to the Bayswaters in Oak that I have seen and felt! :smile:

Sooo cute! Lovely colour too. I'd dismissed this colour in the sbs, but that's grainy leather, so much better & buttery looking in Taylor. Congrats :smile:

Thank you! Definitely don't dismiss it in the Taylor, it's lovely!

Just seen this beauty always loved the Taylor very classy bag. This one is so adorable.
Congrats LornaLou on finding her and i like this colour a lot reminds me of Ochre.:smile:

LornaLou said:

Really love this colour. Deer brown is lovely too but this is also stunning. Loved it more when I saw Jess Ennis with the colour in the Bayswater!