Is anyone spraying Apple Guard on their Baby Sage?

LatestObsession said:
Hi did you spray the one in your avatar? Is that the embossed python Kristin? I have the same one & want to protect her. I bought apple conditioner & apple guarde rain & stain repellant but haven't used either yet. TIA

I don't put anything on my python bags! Just the plain leather ones :smile:

I sprayed my champagne one with apple and it turned out great.
No color change at all after spraying (I was careful to spray lightly and evenly).
I even took her to the state fair and was wearing darker colored jeans.
She came home looking the same way she left, no dirt marks or color transfer at all.

Now if I could just get the guts to spray my fawn and shell Lailas. Those scare me lol!

I will be taking my new Audrey Motif Canvas Fish Tote to Florida in a couple of weeks and you can bet that I am going to spray her before I go!

Last edited:
katev said:
I will be taking my new Audrey Motif Canvas Fish Tote to Florida in a couple of weeks and you can bet that I am going to spray her before I go!

Just found out I'm going to Florida in a couple weeks....I hope I can find a Fish tote like yours before I go!

teerash said:
I just got the fawn color yesterday and I am debating if Apple Guard is a good idea? The garcia leather is soooo yummy and I don't want to mess that up. Also the lizard embossed details are obviously very delicate. I don't want to mess anything up, but I want this bag to last a long time without showing wear. Has anyone sprayed theirs already with good results?

On EVERY bag I sprayed apple. Even on parchment Laila. No problems. The protection is superior. Spray away, fearlessly!!!

I dont spray any of my bags - guess I am the only one

You are not the only one. I don't treat my bags either. But I am also very careful most of the time, and I don't have young children. With that said, I find Coach's fabrics and leathers to be very durable. I had a nubuck/sparkle Maggie in the color Flint that got stained from my clothes, so I won't be buying any of those delicate sparkly leathers in a light color again. My mushroom baby sage has a bit of blue on the back from my jeans but I guess that's how it goes with a light colored bag. Maybe if I knew the correct care products to use I would feel differently.