Is anyone else having terrible problems with the USPS, or is it only me?

On my most recent listing, it was Out for Delivery last Thursday then it was updated that night to Delivery status not updated. On this Monday, I called to open a case in hopes of finding out what was going on with the package. I got a call from my post office but they were no help but she promised to look into it-no response yet. Yesterday, I called the receiving post office and was promised that they would look into it from their end-again, no response. Thankfully, I received feedback from the buyer yesterday! And keep in mind that I paid for Priority Mail 2-3 service and it took 8 days from AL to TX. The gift box was damaged but the item was safe so I've told the buyer that I will send a replacement box from another purchase. I'm very fortunate to have had a honest buyer because the status is still Delivery status not updated so it doesn't look like I'll ever get the signature that I paid for. It's really irritating to do everything correctly and still have issues or be in a bad spot in the end. So no, it's not just you.
That's great! I hope my buyer is honest too but I haven't heard back from her. :sad: I also have a case number with the Post Office and spoke to the buyer's local PO twice. The delivery supervisor said she talked to the mail carrier but he doesn't remember delivering anything to her and so far they still can't find the package!!