Is a wallet a waste?

Wallets are great companions to our bags. I say go for it if this one will satisfy you for a long time and if most of your bags are 800.00 and up. Lol!!! You know what's going to make you happy.

I have a soft spot for wallets and I intend to keep collecting. I'm eyeing a Mahina Amelia which is now $1150 AUD (curse the price increase!) and I probably won't stop there. Decide for yourself if you love the Vernis Zippy more or the Speedy. Personally I think the Zippy is beautiful and worth every dollar.

I love the Zippy Indien Rose...I can't stop thinking about it...I am almost sick over it....it sounds ridiculous but I saw her in the case and loved her but my hubby convinced me that bags are more important....I feel split down the middle but she is just so amazing looking....I'm tempted to sell my Knightsbridge to fund her but I'm just unsure. I have about 3,000 to spend on my next and last LV excursion and I just feel like I need to build my bag collection...ugh I don't know!!!

I really want a wallet but I am facing my own dilemma....I want a new bag as well and with the price increase the wallet I want is almost $1,000. I want the Vernis Zippy in Indien Rose....I feel torn because I can buy a Speedy 35 for that with money left over....

I know it's my personal decision but I trust all of your opinions and I want to be convinced one way or the other haha!!

Any and ALL advice is welcome and appreciated!!

Hi Ladies, I'm new here. I have the same dilemma. I just bought DE neverful mm with a matching zippy compact wallet. I've been questioning if I should exchange the wallet.. for $100 more and get a speedy instead :smile: Dunno. I love the wallet though... I have another week to decide:smile:

Wallets are great companions to our bags. I say go for it if this one will satisfy you for a long time and if most of your bags are 800.00 and up. Lol!!! You know what's going to make you happy.

I feel like I need her because I don't have a great wallet and her color is so freaking stunning. I just don't want to start a whole new addiction with SLGs now haha! I wish I could have gotten her before the increase....this increase is KILLING me

Hi Ladies, I'm new here. I have the same dilemma. I just bought DE neverful mm with a matching zippy compact wallet. I've been questioning if I should exchange the wallet.. for $100 more and get a speedy instead :smile: Dunno. I love the wallet though... I have another week to decide:smile:

Haha I definitely can't help you! I am a mess!! I would say keeps your wallet but if you truly NEEDY A SPEEDY then do the exchange haha

Dtrivi89 said:
I feel like I need her because I don't have a great wallet and her color is so freaking stunning. I just don't want to start a whole new addiction with SLGs now haha! I wish I could have gotten her before the increase....this increase is KILLING me

Get it!!! That's how I felt earlier this week after seeing Brea in indian rose, I can't sleep.. Lol... Finally got her yesterday. Indian rose is soo pretty.. I was told some Vernis are going up ~10% unlike the other collections. Get it gf!!

Get it!!! That's how I felt earlier this week after seeing Brea in indian rose, I can't sleep.. Lol... Finally got her yesterday. Indian rose is soo pretty.. I was told some Vernis are going up ~10% unlike the other collections. Get it gf!!

Unfortunately I'm doomed to pay the higher price, payday isn't until Friday and on top of that I'm waiting for tax returns too. I suppose in the broad scope of things $90-100 won't kill me it just SUCKS haha....I think I might pull the trigger and get her, I think if I don't I will regret it

I always have to have a matching wallet to every brand of purses. My last LV wallet lasted 11 years!! I just bought a new LV one and love it! Pic below. I love the funky red pop of color to this one. Get one, you won't ever regret it!!

Dtrivi89 said:
Unfortunately I'm doomed to pay the higher price, payday isn't until Friday and on top of that I'm waiting for tax returns too. I suppose in the broad scope of things $90-100 won't kill me it just SUCKS haha....I think I might pull the trigger and get her, I think if I don't I will regret it

That's taxes girl! Now you're making me want a wallet to match my Brea, I just got the key/card Cles whatever it's called to match it... But didn't fork up for the wallet... Now I want one!

Get it... you'll have 2 weeks to decide if you like her or not :smile:

Hehe I had the exact dilemma a few weeks ago and just bought my Vernis Sarah yesterday.

If you already have a few bags (regardless of brands) the way I see it is, you can only carry one bag at a time. Lol. A wallet will be in your bag EVERYDAY so if you don't already have a "good" wallet- this is a good investment!

You will use a wallet every day, regardless of what you carry otherwise.

I had the exact same guilt trip yesterday while standing outside LV waiting for my DH to meet me. I could have spent the same money and bought a NF. Or waited a few weeks and get the Vernis Alma which is my HG bag. In the end I decided to go through with it as I had the money saved, and I am so happy with it!

Good luck!

That's taxes girl! Now you're making me want a wallet to match my Brea, I just got the key/card Cles whatever it's called to match it... But didn't fork up for the wallet... Now I want one!

I know it sucks but I don't have the cash right now so I'm trying to make myself feel better about the inevitable increase hahaah!! GET IT!! I love the Brea....now I want a Brea! Ahhh this is a nasty cycle!