Is a cream paddy versatile for all seasons? Please help me decide if I should get it.

Mavycakes

Bags make me happy.
Jul 20, 2006
I just bought a tan paddington that I LOVE but somehow I feel really strange wearing it w/ black so I'm hoping the cream will be better for me w/ black outfits or maybe its my excuse to get another paddy. (i'm hooked):graucho: I have a chance to buy a great Cream Paddington Med satchel below retail but the thing is I havent been able to see it in person so I'm counting on the Chloe experts to help me out. If anyone has any pict ures of any cream paddys please post them.

Here are some uestions I had about the cream paddys...

1. Does it get dirty easily or does color from dark jeans transfer onto it easily?

2. Does it have any gold tones to it or is it more on the white side?

3. What is the color of the stitching?

4. Do you love it?

Thanks for your help everyone! :tender:

If I were to get another Paddy, Cream would be my next pick.
I'm partial to the beigey/yellow creams like Craie or the ivory-ish Blanc color.

Not sure which cream you're talking about.
This season?

These are from the Documenting Chloe Colors Thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/documenting-chloe-colours-7315.html?highlight=documenting

I think any of them would be perfect year round.
I'm jonesing for this color:

Craie
6615d1142300660-documenting-chloe-colours-chloe-001.jpg
6725d1142352248-documenting-chloe-colours-paddy-craie-1.jpg

Sable has pink undertones (you can't really tell from the picture)
6612d1142300316-documenting-chloe-colours-img_0154.jpg

Blanc (I assume in different lighting)
6616d1142300660-documenting-chloe-colours-chloe-large-bouler-double-zipper-007.jpg

6471d1142218733-documenting-chloe-colours-122_2291.jpg

i think the Spring version is the Ivory/Blanc, which is the one i have. the annoying thing about this color is that different websites have different names for it, like Bergdorf and Net-A-Porter. but it's a beautiful bag, and i know i'll use it all year round :yes:

Attachments

• chloe paddington.jpg
    chloe paddington.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 44
  • chloe paddington2.jpg
    chloe paddington2.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 39
  • chloe paddington 001.jpg
    chloe paddington 001.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 53
Mavycakes said:
I just bought a tan paddington that I LOVE but somehow I feel really strange wearing it w/ black so I'm hoping the cream will be better for me w/ black outfits or maybe its my excuse to get another paddy. (i'm hooked):graucho:

Personally, I think tan works far better with black than cream does...! :biggrin:

Like wearing navy with black, wearing brown, or tan, with black is a very European (predominantly French) thing to do.