irrational behavior

ms-whitney

shopaholic
Sep 6, 2006
ever do something on an impulse or without your better judgement?

i just cut my own hair b/c it was way too long and i couldn't decide on a hair style but i just wanted my hair short right there and then.

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
absolutely.
impulsiveness is the only reason i ever have bangs. and why i was a red head for a while. :smile:
my mom aways says there should be a phone line to talk out hair crisises: 1 800 dont cut. :smile:

ms-whitney

shopaholic
Sep 6, 2006
absolutely.
impulsiveness is the only reason i ever have bangs. and why i was a red head for a while. :smile:
my mom aways says there should be a phone line to talk out hair crisises: 1 800 dont cut. :smile:

your mom is one wise woman.

thank God i didn't cut it so short though, tmr at work the regional manager is visiting and i think my manager would have a heart attack if she saw my uneven ends...

i'll tie it back in a bun of course

thanks for sharing guys! i don't feel so alone now... :sweatdrop:

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I cut my own bangs once.

When my mother came to Torotnot to visit me, she brought me two 'helpful' books. One about diet and one about body language. I take them to a used bookstore to try to sell them. The guy wouldn't take them because they weren't current enough. (Never mind the diet one was just published.) I was mad enough about things going wrong that day and that just added to it. I was walking down the street thinking, "There's no way in HELL these things are staying at my place!" and without thinking about it, I shoved them into a garbage can.

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
back in 8th grade or so, i finally go so frustrated with my hair (too frizzy, too thick)...and i literally shaved it off.

needless to say, mom wasn't too happy about that one...it was right before picture day!

(btw, 1-800-dont cut is a real number...but for self injury, not hair crises)

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I always do impulsive things! But with my hair I do not really care... so I am impulsive but it is no big deal on my end.

Met too!!

I cut my own bangs all the time....I have had friends freak out about it but for me it is not a big deal...I have even asked a family member to cut the length of my hair and she was like "What!!"...:shame: I also dont care as much about my hair...:P