Iriza Half D'orsay pumps

A few years ago, I bought the Iriza half d'orsay pumps in patent black. I wore them maybe once and that too indoors. Anyhow, three pregnancies later, my shoe size changed and they don't fit. I think I paid around $700 US more or less plus taxes. I am thinking about selling them but I don't have a receipt or any documentation (besides the box) to prove they are authentic. Is there any way for someone to tell if they are authentic? (I dont mean on this forum specifically but just in general say if someone buys it so they are satisfied). What price do you think would be reasonable to ask for them?

I can only speak for myself with regard to looking for authenticity, but I've learned through looking at, reading about and owning CLs how to tell authenticity immediately, so I imagine there are lots of other buyers out like me who can tell. Plus boxes and receipts don't guarantee authenticity anyway. Obviously, there are lots of people who have no idea what they're looking at, so they might be satisfied regardless. If you sell on eBay, take lots and lots of clear, detailed photos of the shoes from all angles. In the listing, you can also tell people to have them authenticated here if they want. I've definitely seen other sellers do that.

As for pricing, look at sold and completed listing on eBay for the same black patent irizas, as well as irizas in general, to see what the going price is. We don't really discuss specific pricing on here for selling on eBay. You could also look into online consignment shops, like Yoogi's Closet, which is supposed to guarantee authenticity to buyers (I've never bought or sold with them). Also, have a look in the purse forum's eBay forum. There are tons of tips for sellers on there. Hope that helps!

I can only speak for myself with regard to looking for authenticity, but I've learned through looking at, reading about and owning CLs how to tell authenticity immediately, so I imagine there are lots of other buyers out like me who can tell. Plus boxes and receipts don't guarantee authenticity anyway. Obviously, there are lots of people who have no idea what they're looking at, so they might be satisfied regardless. If you sell on eBay, take lots and lots of clear, detailed photos of the shoes from all angles. In the listing, you can also tell people to have them authenticated here if they want. I've definitely seen other sellers do that.

As for pricing, look at sold and completed listing on eBay for the same black patent irizas, as well as irizas in general, to see what the going price is. We don't really discuss specific pricing on here for selling on eBay. You could also look into online consignment shops, like Yoogi's Closet, which is supposed to guarantee authenticity to buyers (I've never bought or sold with them). Also, have a look in the purse forum's eBay forum. There are tons of tips for sellers on there. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much, this is really helpful! This is my only pair of CL's and I have never attempted to sell anything so I was wondering about price points...but I understand that it can't be discussed. I definitely need to do some research then!!