Iris Ghw or Phw???

Mme CLMdeF

O.G.
Jul 26, 2009
I have been admiring reveals for iris birkins and I am fortunate enough to get hands on one but can not decide which hardware to go for...

I normally know what I like and what I want but for this one i am so torn!!!

I know it is a personal preference but I would like to hear your opinions.

By the way, I hardly wear jewelery apart from my watches which range from croc bands, stainless to gold. So it is not going to be a deciding factor for me.

So purely which hardware do you think iris would go better?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

In this case as with bouganvillier I would go PHW because it's less of an exaggerated color scheme see with theese intense colors the color does become more obvious or glitzy with gold I feel that it's more a question of do you want light less obvious luxury in a sporty chic way or are you more to plush rich very defined birkin user.

And I don't know if this helps I have put it in a few times if you could out of these two icons what would you get.

1- the Chrysler building-then you want PHW

2- Versailles palace- then you want gold

It's a simple example but turns out that since most of us can't buy theese two buildings we have an orientation to what we like more I personally would always choose Versailles and most of my bags are ghw so it kind of works as it reveals a bit moreofthe personality and style you want and thoigh a bag is way different it can define our style,as always hope it helps.birkel.

**chanel**, panda_USC, LV_L0ver, birkel, Luva Pug, Fach, French Sandra, mink, vancleef fan

Thank you so much for your input!!!
So I gather the opinion is almost unanimous.

birkel, I have to say I normally prefer modernist, clean line architecture, but I also love almost incredibly redundant (and even kitsch) rococo architecture because it can be very interesting!! Tough choice...

Last edited: