Ippolita at Saks?

jbelle

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
My purse obsession is slowly competing with my jewelry fetish. I ADORE Ippolita! I'm interested in finally taking the dive, but I'd rather buy from a department store than from the online boutique, just in case there are any 'issues.'

Does anyone know of a Saks which has a good selection of Ippolita? I'm hoping it's included in the F&F sale!

Thanks in advance!

It is included in saks ff. YAY. I just got 2 bracelets. I collect her bangles. I have gold and silver ones. Be carefull though. very addicting. Which ones are you thinking about?

What's F&F sale? There's a sale online too at the ippolita website. Please post photos! I would love to get an Ippolita bangle too, but unfortunately I live really far from saks. Reeeeeeeally far. Like on the other side of the planet :P

FYI, Saks will only sell what they have in stock and they will not order (to give you added discount during F&F). If there is something you really love, have them search all stores for you. They can give you the discount that way, so don't worry if the piece you want is not at the store right by you. Good Luck and have fun!

It is included in saks ff. YAY. I just got 2 bracelets. I collect her bangles. I have gold and silver ones. Be carefull though. very addicting. Which ones are you thinking about?

Oooo which bracelets?

I'm actually looking for the large lollipop necklaces with the diamonds around it - any sightings? I also like the new silver bangles with the 2 stone details...

FYI, Saks will only sell what they have in stock and they will not order (to give you added discount during F&F). If there is something you really love, have them search all stores for you. They can give you the discount that way, so don't worry if the piece you want is not at the store right by you. Good Luck and have fun!

Good to know - thanks!

Oooo which bracelets?

I'm actually looking for the large lollipop necklaces with the diamonds around it - any sightings? I also like the new silver bangles with the 2 stone details...
I bought a london blue topaz bon bon, 2 silver bangles. PM me for a nice jewelry sa at saks. She will take care of you.

Actually, my Saks ordered ( from the company, not another store) a Roberto Coin bracelet for me for F & F. Is Ippolita different?

What I can tell you, as I was told by a manager at Saks, is that the Ippolita is on consignment (could this info be incorrect...possibly, so don't hold me to it) Apparently, certain jewelry the store "owns" and some is on "consignment". We were discussing Ippolita gold and apparently, it is on consignment. So, I was told they will give the discount on the pieces in the store, but they will not order additional pieces and give the discount. They would be more than happy to order any piece you want, but then it is considered a SO and you would have to pay full price. If you have a great SA or manager they will hussle and try and find you everything you want from stores in the U.S. without having to SO. You would then save some money.

Maybe Roberto Coin is different - that I do not know.

Another thought, maybe they NEED to make sales and the policy changes because of that and the need to make their numbers.

I think it can't hurt to ask and be direct if you really want something.

Roberto Coin is consignment too- My SA said that as long as Roberto Coin had the item in stock and could get it to Saks during F & F, I would get the discount. I guess it just depends on the SA.