iPhone covers?

jeep317

O.G.
Jul 20, 2013
Does anyone have any feedback on KS iPhone covers? I picked this one up at Nordie's today & I think it's adorable. Not sure if it's a keeper though because it feels just as slippery as a naked iPhone 5c, which I had a catastrophy with a week into owning it. I have been using the Apple silicone cases since replacing it. This was so stinkin cute though!

I had a 4s cover, one of the hard plastic ones, that the corners broke off of one by one...once it even happened inside my purse, I don't know what could have happened there. However I'm not particularly gentle on my phone, so if you are more careful than I am I'm sure you won't have problems. Mine was certainly cute, it was black/white polka dots with pink trim. I miss it sometimes.

I have one on my phone right now and it's beautiful and I love it, but I do know what you're saying about the slippery feel to it. I am just extra cautious with my phone, because I want to keep the case on it, but it does feel just like carrying around a naked iphone to me :smile:.