iPhone 7 plus eye-trunk

1) As others have pointed out, the technology changes so fast that I would feel silly spending that much money on an item that could be obsolete in a few months.
2) I think it's tacky AF. Just my opinion of course.
3) A quick search on eBay will show you that the web is flooded with fake EyeTrunks.

So for me it's a big giant "pass."

Where on eBay have you found the fake ones (or the inspired ones, like the millions of the Fendi Bag Bugs out there)... I have been dying to find one! There is no way in hell I am spending that much money on a phone case, and also I have the 6S Plus so the camera hole is way too big for my phone... The closest thing I got is like a (truly hideous) faux book cover case when I searched for "trunk iPhone case"

Where on eBay have you found the fake ones (or the inspired ones, like the millions of the Fendi Bag Bugs out there)... I have been dying to find one! There is no way in hell I am spending that much money on a phone case, and also I have the 6S Plus so the camera hole is way too big for my phone... The closest thing I got is like a (truly hideous) faux book cover case when I searched for "trunk iPhone case"
Well let me just say that I don't think you should spend any money on a counterfeit item. But eBay is literally littered with fake EyeTrunk cases and fake shawls. It seems these are two very popular items! And I saw a lot of them in Instagram too!

Was thinking of purchasing for the iPhone X. Wondered how this case has held up, wear and tear, pros and cons? Anyone with this case want to give an opinion?

Just got it a few days ago for the X and have been using it nonstop. Of course, it's SUPER cute. Looks amazing and is eye-catching. Love that malle look, too. I'm curvy, so I can't wear the strap crossbody, but can have it over my shoulder with the strap and it's a nice alternative if I don't have much to carry.

Otherwise, the sheer weight of the trunk is something I'm still getting used to. They tried to make it lighter in this version, I think, because the trunk doesn't wrap around the edges of the phone, which makes sense for the weight issue, but isn't as protective as the older version, in my opinion. The phone is held in by the four corners. It seems to be really sturdy. As a side note, the buttons on the side make it super easy to take a screenshot! The clasp on the back holds the case together. I only had it come apart once because a credit card inside my pocket touched the clasp and I suppose moved it enough to unlatch it while in my pocket. Can't lie, I'm concerned about the case protecting the front of the phone as the sides/top & bottom of the phone are out. I use a screen cover on the phone, but I just pray I don't drop it face down. That said, I'm very careful with my phone and am over the moon about this case. I allow myself one super "fun" item per season and this is one of them! :heart::smile: Hope this helps.

Edit: added a pic to show the difference of the front of the case, compared to the other versions & another pic with strap/back side.

IMG_3035.JPG IMG_3034.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: jazzman79
I bought mine 2 weeks ago for the iPhone XS. I wanted that piece for so long and as the most of us, I thinked about it a hundred times due to the price (do I really "need" it...?).

I never had the chance to see it in person at my local store and on the website it was always not availble. Than, at the same day I've ordered my new phone the website shows "place in card" and so I did. From the moment, I've received it, it was LVOE. It is such a masterpiece of craftmanship and it looks so elegant. Of course it is heavy but it feels sooo luxurious! I use it nonstop and everone is totally freaking out about like "ooohhh wooow, can I touch it..." :yahoo:
IMG_0036.jpg IMG_0034.jpg

Reactions: sdhal001 and GFONG