Tech iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone Pro and iPhone Pro Max - 2022

I bought an iPhone 14 Mini to replace my still serviceable iPhone X before the Mini disappeared altogether. The Mini is smaller and lighter than the X and can easily slip in my pocket. It's so much easier to handle and operate than the bigger iPhone models and can handle everything I need it to. The only thing I wish for is the Pro's upgraded camera, but it's a trade-off I don't mind making. I hope I can keep it until there is a viable alternative to the massive phones.

I bought an iPhone 14 Mini to replace my still serviceable iPhone X before the Mini disappeared altogether. The Mini is smaller and lighter than the X and can easily slip in my pocket. It's so much easier to handle and operate than the bigger iPhone models and can handle everything I need it to. The only thing I wish for is the Pro's upgraded camera, but it's a trade-off I don't mind making. I hope I can keep it until there is a viable alternative to the massive phones.
You must be talking about the iPhone 13 mini. I'm glad that you was able to find a 13 mini.

:facepalm: Doh! You're right. I was hoping for a 14 mini, but had to settle for a 13 mini.
It didn't sell well so they just keep the 13 mini and it was replaced with the 14 plus and the 14 plus isn't selling well either. It's not shocking because it launched later than all the other phones.

Just purchased a new iPhone 14 Pro Max for both myself and my daughter a few months ago. I wanted to upgrade (even though I had the iPhone 13 Pro), because I wanted the bigger phone. I really regretted not going for the Pro Max. My daughter had the 12 Pro Max, but was having issues with her screen and she and I both had upgrades available, so we went for it. I feel it was worth it because I am so glad I got the Pro Max because I love that it's bigger, but I know how I am, I will probably keep this phone for several years before I'm ready to upgrade again. I can't believe they're already advertising the 15 when the 14 just got released. Typical.

Reactions: uhpharm01
Just purchased a new iPhone 14 Pro Max for both myself and my daughter a few months ago. I wanted to upgrade (even though I had the iPhone 13 Pro), because I wanted the bigger phone. I really regretted not going for the Pro Max. My daughter had the 12 Pro Max, but was having issues with her screen and she and I both had upgrades available, so we went for it. I feel it was worth it because I am so glad I got the Pro Max because I love that it's bigger, but I know how I am, I will probably keep this phone for several years before I'm ready to upgrade again. I can't believe they're already advertising the 15 when the 14 just got released. Typical.
Good. I'm glad y'all both like your new iPhones.

Reactions: Pop Art Suzy
Bummer! I bought my iPhone 14 a few months ago, and yellow is my favorite color, too. Darn...
Oh no.

230307095337-iphone-14-yellow-cnnu-2.jpg