Involuntary Coach ban support group

Hi All. How is our dry January going for everyone? I think I received a real “sign” that I must stay on my ban this time :lol:. My credit cards are being rejected left and right on accessories that I have been trying to purchase :sad: (even though I know there is no problem with my credit cards). Guess I really needed a break :lol:

The credit card says "no" :lol:

Looking forward to seeing your SLGs :smile:.

I have bought some SLGs. But no bags. Waiting for one more then Sharing time. :smile:

6 invoices had to be created for me to finally get my LV SLG processed — 2 with my SA, 4 with the 1-800 CS (it didn’t work with the 6th one from CS until I tried a third card). I was so embarassed/frustrated that I got declined with my SA that I told her I can’t shop with her again until spring/summer. I have since tested :lol: the other two cards — and was able to get an SLG on FOS with one card that didn’t work at LV. We tried the last card today when we went out and it was declined again. So DH called them and he found out that the card was disabled due to what they thought was a fraudulent purchase (the pink PM/Cassie-dupe that I bought in Dec—how crazy is that? I have used this card for large purchases before). This whole thing has “exhausted” me and is definitely a sign to stop or slow down. Thanks for letting me vent.

Isn’t that funny when that happens all of the sudden? I usually see it as a sign too. Lol. I bought this one bag that was a replacement for another so to speak, and right after I got an automated call from the fraud department to make sure it was me. I was like buying a bag causes alarms? That is normal, ha ha. I just selected 1 that it was me and all was fine.

What a story HS! Glad to hear that your chicken was found.

Thanks! IM hope you and your family are doing well. Speaking of animals i have a story... prior to Dec so mid/late Nov one of my young pullets(aka young chicken under 1yo) went missing.. i assumed... dead. Mind you could find no evidence of this but hey what else was i going to think.

So long short story before Christmas we had awful weather, it was up/down heavily snowed. Then on Christmas day switched to a sleet, rain ...

I am closing up, i had already closed that group of birds(my layer flock) and notice a chicken soaked and kinda poorly under my one duck pen(it's elevated) and i am like.. huh i swear i counted and closed that coop. So i grab said bird, notice how drenched and thin and was like what the heck?

It was my MISSING chicken! no kidding, i swear i couldn't believe it. I still haven't a clue where she went, was or what happened, i saw no injuries, but she was definitely thin and worse for wear.

She is recovering, i still see some off things but nothing to concerning, the flock remembered her and all have settled back down.

So tales from the farm :lol:

I am happy to report that I got my first check from PM — the process was easy and luckily, pretty fast. I wanted to cash out my 2021 sales to make it easier to track my 2022 sales (if any :lol:). Thanks to BBG and others who let me know about PM’s check cutting ability.
that's great! I am so happy with PM. I resisted for too long. I may not make as much money but I'm making more sales, getting rid of more stuff, and not having the hassles I've had on other sites, especially ebay.

Looking forward to seeing your SLGs :smile:.

6 invoices had to be created for me to finally get my LV SLG processed — 2 with my SA, 4 with the 1-800 CS (it didn’t work with the 6th one from CS until I tried a third card). I was so embarassed/frustrated that I got declined with my SA that I told her I can’t shop with her again until spring/summer. I have since tested :lol: the other two cards — and was able to get an SLG on FOS with one card that didn’t work at LV. We tried the last card today when we went out and it was declined again. So DH called them and he found out that the card was disabled due to what they thought was a fraudulent purchase (the pink PM/Cassie-dupe that I bought in Dec—how crazy is that? I have used this card for large purchases before). This whole thing has “exhausted” me and is definitely a sign to stop or slow down. Thanks for letting me vent.
some of these banks are just too quick to assume fraud. They should have contacted you.

We just started using one of our cards even though we've had the card for a long time. It was sort of our back up card. We got this bright idea to put all our remodeling expenses on it (the ones that don't require checks.) The first month the bill was huge! I thought for sure they would question some of the expenses since we didn't have a track record with the card, but we haven't had any trouble at all.

I still haven't gotten a credit or acknowledgement from Belk that they received my return. They received it on the 6th. Dillard's was actually pretty quick at processing my return. I'm not feeling comfortable with buying another bag until I get my Belk credit.

some of these banks are just too quick to assume fraud. They should have contacted you.

We just started using one of our cards even though we've had the card for a long time. It was sort of our back up card. We got this bright idea to put all our remodeling expenses on it (the ones that don't require checks.) The first month the bill was huge! I thought for sure they would question some of the expenses since we didn't have a track record with the card, but we haven't had any trouble at all.

I still haven't gotten a credit or acknowledgement from Belk that they received my return. They received it on the 6th. Dillard's was actually pretty quick at processing my return. I'm not feeling comfortable with buying another bag until I get my Belk credit.
If it was just on the 6th, it could take more time. Coach takes up to 2 weeks sometimes, and even though you had good luck with Dillards, the one return I had with them took a few weeks. Plus there has been Covid staffing shortages and weather issues in parts of the country slowing things down.

But since it has been over a week you could always call them.

If it was just on the 6th, it could take more time. Coach takes up to 2 weeks sometimes, and even though you had good luck with Dillards, the one return I had with them took a few weeks. Plus there has been Covid staffing shortages and weather issues in parts of the country slowing things down.

But since it has been over a week you could always call them.
Thanks! I'm planning on waiting until the 20th. I hate complaining formally. I don't seem to have a problem complaining to you guys!

By the way, the guys working on our house are so nice and polite! I thought construction workers would be a little rough, but even talking to each other, they say please and thank you. Their mamas would be so proud!

Thanks! I'm planning on waiting until the 20th. I hate complaining formally. I don't seem to have a problem complaining to you guys!

By the way, the guys working on our house are so nice and polite! I thought construction workers would be a little rough, but even talking to each other, they say please and thank you. Their mamas would be so proud!
You chose good people!

You chose good people!
It was hard to find anyone to take the job. Then we were worried about this contractor because he didn't have a lot of reviews. So far, everything has been great. Some neighbor complained about them rinsing their tools in the gutter, with the runoff going in front of their house and they went down the street, cleaning up in front of several houses.

The first night there was a hiccup because they forgot to turn the water heater back on but they came right back to do it as soon as we told them. We couldn't find the right valve ourselves.

There is another family in the area that paid some contractor $50,000 for their cabinets but when they went to go pick them up, the cabinet maker said they weren't paid for. The contractor took off with their money.