Introducing.....

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
....My new Elisa Laced Leather XL Slim Duffle!! I sadly decided that the Gigi wasn't for me. I realized that I would never use it and it deserved to be with someone who would. So this morning I took it back, saw all the beautiful new bags from Bleecker and exchanged it for the Elisa! I LOVE this bag! I'm big and tall so it's perfect size for me and I love the color, such a pretty brown! So here are some modeling pics (I apologize for the very dirty mirror and my fat belly!) and pics of just the bag cause it's much prettier without me in the pic! Enjoy!:yahoo:

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

First of all that bag looks stunning on you! :tup: It's a beautiful color and love the shape!!

Second, I too am lusting after Elisa but I think I'm going to hold of until Christmas and just be happy with my new Lily at this point.

Lastly and sadly, I decided this morning that I am also returning my clay gigi...I realize the only thing that I really love about it is the color. I love the clay, but I'm not thrilled with the overall shape of the bag. So I'll wait for another bag I like better to come out in clay (perhaps Leigh if the rumor is true that she's coming out in clay). So she's going back to the store tomorow. :sad: