Introducing the Lady D-Sire

Another image of the bag:
dior-lady-d-sire-1080x1350.jpg

The bag shown is in taurillon leather, like the Diorissimo.

I think this would probably be a more practical and more hard wearing alternative to the Lady Dior and the recent Lambskin cannage version of the book tote. The Lambskin cannage is indeed beautiful but oh so delicate and signs of wear appear on the corners very rapidly. This bag in taurillon leather and with more rounded corners than the book tote seems, to me, to be a safer bet for everyday. I will be checking it out when it hits the stores.

Reactions: blushnbellinlvoe
I tried on the Medium size today (my boutique received exactly one black of each size in Medium and Large). I didn’t take any pictures, but the construction and quality were excellent. The zipper was smooth, the stitching was impeccable, so was the glazing. The leather is beautifully supple. The bag doesn’t have any additional backing, so I would expect some slight softening of the surface. It is fully leather lined and being 30cm wide, it was quite heavy. I compared it to the Medium Lady Dior and my impression was that the weight was pretty similar on both. Unfortunately the size in black looked to large and serious on me, so I hope a smaller size will be released soon. The SAs were not aware of potential timings.

Received the medium taurillon black last week. Beautifully constructed bag. Classic look with modern sensibility. Very functional. Zipper is easy to open; internal pockets; and the handles are able to lay flat, unlike the lovely Lady Dior.

Received the medium taurillon black last week. Beautifully constructed bag. Classic look with modern sensibility. Very functional. Zipper is easy to open; internal pockets; and the handles are able to lay flat, unlike the lovely Lady Dior.
Does it have a top zipper? Can't wait for my boutique to get them as I am considering the tote. I have not had a luck to find a nice, sophisticated yet fashionable tote that can be zipped close yet.