Introducing the Damier Ebene Galliera PM!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was able to snag the Damier Ebene Galliera PM at one of the LV boutiques in Germany! I saw it on display and the Ebene Galliera was screaming my name. I thought it was display only when I asked to look and play with it. The SA told me I could order one and it would be ready in 3 months, but I told her I was only visiting for a short time. She then said I could buy the bag since it was not on hold…..huh! Of course, I purchased it immediately and walked out the boutique wearing Ebene Galliera. :yahoo:I planned to order one later after I take care of a few things on my list, so this was perfect, no waiting! It’s getting dark here, so I’ll post better pictures another time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. :drool::drool:
    Congrats!!!!

3. Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

4. Just gorgeous! Did you have to pay more than the regular Azur one or was this one the same price?

5. congrats!

6. It costs more since it is MTO. I believe it is $1570 - around the same price as a GM.

7. Thanks! Now I'm really thinking about ordering one since I don't like the vachetta on the Azur and the Mono. I love Damier since it's low maintenance. Congrats on your new bag!

8. Omg!! I Love it. How lucky you were to be able to get one off the shelf right away..

9. omg, you were so lucky to have gotten it. it is tdf, i love that it has no vvn. right time, right place.....damn, im always in the wrong place at the wrong time lol

10. congrats! it's a real beauty!

11. I can never get enough of looking at the Damier's red interior! Such a beautiful contrast. :tender:

12. It's beautiful! I might have to add this to my wishlist!

Congrats!

13. amazing! congrats

14. Gorgeous! congrats!

15. Wow! Congrats :biggrin: